Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Photos / Birth Certificates
- Photos and/or birth certificates are to be supplied by the customer at their expense.
- Birth certificates are to be available on the day of the casting appointment.
- Memory Lane Impressions (MIL) will not be liable for delays in the delivery of the final product where late supply of photos have occurred.
- Delays in supplying a photo will impact the delivery of the final product as all order are processed in date order. Where photo’s are supplied outside of the 4 to 6 weeks, the final product will be delivered at the soonest possible convenience of Memory Lane Impressions.
- Should you choose to supply a photo taken by yourself, MIL are not liable for the quality of the print.
- MIL gives an allowance of two bad photo prints, additional costs will be incurred for extra photo printing beyond this.
- MIL are happy to help make slight editing changes to photos. In these instances customers will be provided with a proof for your approval.
- If you choose to print a photo and post it to MLI for use in the final product, MIL are not liable for the state in which the photo arrives. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure it is packaged correctly for transit.
- MLI has advised me that the photo profile I select will affect the layout of the overall product.
- Photo’s that are supplied in digital format are to submit them via email only. MMS text or Facebook messaged photos will not be accepted due to the quality of the file.
- MIL will always endeavor to get the perfect cast however; sometimes there can be slight imperfections that cannot be avoided. We will get the best possible cast that your child will allow on the day of the appointment.
- MIL will always allow for 2 extra casts per child on the day of the appointment to ensure the best mould possible. Any extra moulds beyond this due to the lack of cooperation by the child will incur extra costs.
- If in the event the child fails to cooperate the day of the appointment another day can be arranged to try again, however a travel fee will apply.
Orders / Framing Selections
- Orders must be finalised within 3 months of the appointment. In the event that this does not occur casts will be disposed of and the initial $50 deposit will be forfeit. MIL will make contact and give 5 days’ notice to finalise the order before proceeding to dispose of the moulds.
- Orders for frames and plaques are placed the day of the appointment therefore any change of mind regarding selections will be dependent upon how quickly our suppliers act on the order. If a supplier has commenced your order charges will apply to make any changes to your selections.
- Due to changes in manufacturing sometimes frame colour/finish, mat colour and cast colour/finish can sometimes vary from batch to batch. MIL are not liable for these variations.
- The final product turnaround time is approximately 4 to 6 weeks, dependent upon the timely supply of photo. Sometimes there can be delays due to a supplier or sickness but we will endeavor to notify you in the event of these situations as soon as possible. Please allow additional days for final product delivery in the instance of public holidays occurring.
- At MLI we will do our absolute best to match frames as closely as possible. Sometimes due to changes to suppler there may be some inconsistency to previous MLI products. By using MIL again you the customer are agreeing to accept these variations.
- We cannot guarantee a 100% perfectly matched frame.
- We do not match cast colours.
- Custom size frames will incur addition costs to cover frame size and framing that requires a special order.
- Frames can sometimes be smaller if you the customer select a smaller frame moulding than your original.
- Payment can be made by EFT, cash on delivery or by card.
- We accept all cards however using the card facility incurs a 1.9% processing fee.
- If choosing to pay by cash on the day of the delivery, the customer must have the exact amount as we do not always have change available.
- If paying the final balance by EFT a payment receipt must be provided or payment must clear prior to delivery.
- We have advised you regarding the safety of the mould product used and Memory Lane Impressions will not liable for any reactions to this product.
- We do not refund for change of mind.
- This is a binding contract and you have asked Memory Lane Impressions to conduct this appointment and are therefore liable for all associated costs incurred by Memory Lane Impressions.
- Memory Lane Impressions is not liable for frames or frame repairs that have fallen of the wall due to incorrect mounting.
- If after conducting an appointment with MLI and for whatever reason do not proceed with the order, all deposits will be forfeit.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.